Bachelors/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Desired Key skills
- The candidate must have knowledge of working on WordPress themes and plugin development project.
- Must have strong background with WordPress and customizing WordPress themes.
- Creation of plugins/widgets written to confirm with the WordPress coding standards.
- Knowledge of existing inbuilt WordPress functions.
- It will be added advantage if you have some experience in other PHP Frameworks & E-commerce platforms.
- Ability to fully develop and maintain a PHP/WordPress website including server downtime investigation, install and configure WordPress plugins.
- Fresher’s can also apply.
- Write “clean”, well designed code
- The applicant should be very good at tweaks and quick fixes.
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Problem solving skill.
Interested candidates may apply by mailing their resume on Hr@xtreemsolution.com
or by filling application form.